Help us minister to you

St. Christopher strives to serve you by continuing to expand its programs, improve its amenities and maintain its facilities. Will you help us? We invite you to join us in our ministry by supporting St. Christopher through your monetary contributions, your participation in our intercessory prayer days and by including St. Christopher’s ministries and staff in your daily prayers.

While no gift is too small, we hope to encourage you to make St. Christopher a priority among the ministries that you support. To become our partner in ministry, fill out the form below and mail it to us with your gift, or give on-line here: Give Now.


Please Join us by becoming a…

St. Christopher Steward – $5,000 +

St. Christopher Stewards receive invitations to our St. Christopher Steward Gatherings, our St. Christopher newsletter, invitations to join us for our intercessory prayer days and lunch, and a St. Christopher medal.  St. Christopher Steward Gatherings are a day of fun and renewal at St. Christopher for St. Christopher Stewards and their immediate family members.  The Gatherings are held at least twice a year.

St. Christopher Partner – $1,000-$4,999

St. Christopher Partners receive our St. Christopher newsletter, invitations to join us for our intercessory prayer days and lunch, a St. Christopher medal and a St. Christopher t-shirt.

St. Christopher Friend – $1-$999

St. Christopher Friends receive our St. Christopher newsletter and invitations to join us for our intercessory prayer days.


We look forward to our work together in ministry to the world!

Send your contribution—no amount is too small—to:
St. Christopher Camp and Conference Center
Attention: Annual Fund
2810 Seabrook Island Road
Johns Island, SC 29455-6219


Thank you!


For information and assistance with any form of giving to St. Christopher, please contact Bob Lawrence, Executive Director, at or (843) 768-0429. Persons considering a sizeable donation to St. Christopher or interested in providing for St. Christopher in their estate plan should seek the advice of a financial advisor or attorney.