In response to concerns about COVID-19, we have extended the deadline for summer campers’
Final payment and Online Medical Form to MAY 15 and Physician’s Release & Parental Consent Form to JUNE 1.
- Final payment due May 15.
- Online medical form due May 15.
- Physician’s Release & Parental consent form due June 1.
General Registration Is Open
Here is what we are aiming for: new, sturdy, powder-coated steel with no noisy springs or moving parts.
Time for an Upgrade
Help us replace our tired homemade wooden bunks and World War II-era surplus metal frames.
We plan to replace 85 bunks, and the thermometer on this page reports on our steady progress. Thank you for upgrading the camp experience!
- $895 = Bunk frame and two mattresses (the complete set)
- $495 = One bunk frame
- $195 = One mattress
- $100, $50, or other = We are thankful for gifts of any amount
Other Ways to Donate
- Send a check, payable to the Anglican Diocese of South Carolina (memo line: Buy a Bunk), and addressed to: Teri Hiers, St. Christopher Camp and Conference Center, 2810 Seabrook Island Road, Seabrook Island, SC 29455
- Call our Student Ministries department at 843.768.1337 and pay with your credit card.
About Summer Camp
Located on Seabrook Island just south of Charleston, South Carolina, Camp St. Christopher spans 314 beautiful acres at the mouth of the North Edisto River, making it the perfect spot to spend a week at camp. Each summer we host nearly 1,500 campers of all ages, ranging from our K-2 Buddy Campers who attend an overnight session with a parent or guardian of the same sex, to high school students who attend our week-long Senior Session.
With more than 80 years of ministry experience, Camp St. Christopher continues to provide campers with a transformative experience. We create a safe environment for campers to grow through building new friendships, taking on fun new challenges, and learning about Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior.
Our goal is for campers to return home with a better understanding of who they are as individuals created for a purpose within God’s plan. Our staff of well-trained, college-age, Christian leaders works to see campers’ lives formed by the power and truth of the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
During the day, campers participate in activities such as hiking through our pristine maritime forest, sailing and kayaking in the estuary, team building, seining, rock climbing, games, and much more, along with daily chapel and small-group Bible study.