Additional Reservation Information
- Cabin Rentals: Cabin rentals are limited to groups, with a minimum of 4 people. Rates are per person and include breakfast. Cabins are rustic, communal bunkhouses. Each cabin has 5 sets of bunk beds. Cabin guests must bring their own pillow and linens.
- Chapel of the Palms: The chapel is available at a discount to Anglican clergy for sacramental use. Contact us for more information.
- Clergy Cottage Respite Rate: Clergy cottage use for the purpose of respite is at a discounted rate, but includes a $50 cleaning fee. Respite rates presume a few days of quiet time for clergy and not a family vacation. A rate for multiple occupants presumes multiple clergy, not a clergy family.
- The Anglican clergy rate starts at $50 per night for single occupancy and increases $5 per person for up to six people. Spouses of diocesan clergy are also eligible for this rate when not accompanied by clergy.
- The non-Anglican clergy respite rate starts at $75 per night for single occupancy and increases $5 per person for up to six people.
- If the cottage is reserved for clergy because they are leading or teaching at a conference or retreat, the regular clergy cottage rate applies. The clergy cottage has two sets of bunk beds and a queen bed. Clergy Cottage and Clergy Respite rates do not include breakfast.
- Conference Center Meeting Room Rates include coffee and tea, ice, use of AV equipment (in certain rooms), and flip charts as needed. Overnight groups have access from 3 p.m. on arrival day to 2 p.m. on departure day. Groups must reserve at least four lodge rooms.
- Cots and Cribs: Any additional bedding is charged at $10 per night. Limited availability by advance reservation only.
- Discounts: We offer a discount rate on lodge rooms for all groups from Sunday to Tuesday night. St. Christopher is owned and operated by The Anglican Diocese of South Carolina, which offers a discounted rate to churches, organizations, and individuals associated with the Anglican Church in North America and The Episcopal Church.
- Group Contract Information: Until St. Christopher receives a signed and dated Reservation Agreement along with a 25 percent deposit, reservations are not confirmed. If we do not hear from you by the 30-day deadline, we will release the rooms.Please be aware that signing the Reservation Agreement makes you responsible for paying at least 80 percent of the total estimated fee at the time you book. This is the Guaranteed Minimum Fee, which will appear on your contract. It gives you a generous cushion as you plan your meeting. We hold firmly to this policy. Please consider this carefully before you sign the reservation agreement.Cancellation policy:
Canceling more than 6 months out = Refund of deposit less $100 administrative fee
Canceling 2-6 months out = Half of the Guaranteed Minimum Fee
Canceling 8 weeks or less out = Full payment of the Guaranteed Minimum Fee (80% of reservations booked)
Full payment of the balance is due upon arrival. We do not bill groups. Your final invoice will be sent by email before you arrive.
Groups within Anglican/Episcopal jurisdictions may book up to 24 months in advance; all other groups may book no more than 15 months in advance. Groups booking more than 16 months in advance are subject to normal rate increases not to exceed 5 percent.
Payment in full is required at the time of reservation for groups booking 4 weeks or less out from the event date.
- Lodge Rooms: Rates are per room and include breakfast. Children 3 and younger stay free in lodge rooms with a parent. Children 4 and older are considered additional persons. There is a maximum of 5 guests (children regardless of age, and adults) in any one lodge room. Each lodge room has two double beds and a private bath. We provide all linens.
- Personal Retreats: For individuals. Reservations may be made no more than 30 days in advance and are subject to availability. Non-refundable advance payment is required and regular rates apply. Personal retreaters who wish to reserve four or more rooms must book as a group.
- Picnic Pavilion: Available for $200 for groups booking overnight lodging. Use of the commercial-size gas grill is $75, which covers propane and cleaning. A charcoal grill is available at no charge but you must provide the charcoal. Tablecloth use is $25.
- Private Day Gatherings: Anniversaries, baptisms, birthdays, family reunions, receptions, etc. Rates apply for half-day use (four hours). The rate doubles for longer use. All outdoor events must conclude 30 minutes before sunset. Limitations apply.
Revised (format only) 10/15/2019